zzfx

one step back, two steps forward

FX:EURUSD   Euro Fx/U.S. Dollar
54 7 0
CKEF in motion.

Better.
zzfx
zzfx
2 years ago
The only action to be taken now is:

*If position reaches 1.2665 on scenario A, I will move my stop at break even.
*If that same leg pursues its up trend, and reaches tgt A, I must remove the scenario B order as the day is done.

If tgt A not reached, and 20 B.E trade is not offered today, my scenario A fix stop will be triggered, and my short position will be triggered at 1.2631.

There is no other price to go short with. The only way I will go short is under that line. Stop loss will be placed at 1.2644 and tgt will be 1.2600.
I will also move my stop to break even if 20 pips are offered.

If on the other hand, both trades fails, I will take my losses on both trade that I know in advance will yield or -28 pips, or -14 or 0 pips.
If corner play (scenario A) primes, I will win +30 pips, if compression shows up, I will win +30-14= +16 pips.


corner:+30
compression: +30 at +16 pips
rent: -14-14= -28 pips or -14 or 0 pips.

No decision to be taken what so ever. RR settings are safe (2:1) and we risk 1% of our capital that is set to 16 pips = 1% quantity.
Today the market offers 2% ...other times it will offer 4%/5%... On the other hand the risk will never change always at 1% per trade.

Lets go for it.
zzfx
Reply
zzfx
2 years ago
after reaching 1.26495 on the corner attempt, price has fallen near stop and reversal trigger at 1.2631.
My orders are places 1.2629 with a 30 pips tgt and a 14 pips stop

Reply
zzfx
2 years ago
position reached 1.26299 and did not trigger my stops nor reversal. Long position still in play...
Lets see what happens next
Reply
zzfx
2 years ago
short it is. Took a 16 pips loss, going for 30 pips tgt.

short 1.2629 with 1.2651 stop and 1.2600 tgt
lets see if we can reach our daily goal...
next step: Stopped or B.E compression play?
trailling 16 pips loss.
Reply
zzfx
2 years ago
down side reached 1.2613.

We know form past structure levels that this is support. Will it hold or will it break?
important news coming out in 13 minutes. all the shorts are over 1.2651 (like mine)...and that could be a possible fake zone...that could push prices higher....
or it could break support and attack the 1.2600 level that could be run over....and reach 1.2590/85 level..

Maybe fuck all will happen on the news... nobody knows...or perhaps...I dont know.

For now, system says remain short under 1.2645 (.51), Lets see how all this turns out.
Reply
zzfx
2 years ago
position stopped, reversal it is. Go for the break even trade and more.
trailing a -36 pips loss. 18 pips at risk currently, aiming for 1.27 (1.2738 is the next structure high).
This is the last trade of the night. move stop to break even if 20 pips are given to us.
good execution, what ever happens.
Reply
zzfx
2 years ago
was stopped out at 1.2629. Did not move my stop to break (.51) even after gaining 20 pips. Rent day it is...
loss for the day limited to 56 pips. Its ok, The plan was followed...but that 20 pips to B.E must be dealt with. Or I always do it or I dont...
(main tgt reached 30 pips from system line...the precise amount... i was 4 pips away from tgt) no problem.

tomorrow again.
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out