(C,5) ,Colour aqua;
(C,8) ,Colour aqua;
(C,10) ,Colour aqua ;
(C,12) ,Colour aqua;
(C,15) ,Colour aqua;
(C,30) ,Colour dark blue;
(C,35) ,Colour dark blue ;
(C,40) ,Colour dark blue;
(C,45) ,Colour dark blue;
(C,50) ,Colour dark blue;
(c,60) ,Colour dark blue;
for the trend i also add a (c,200) ,Colour brown
The best entries are when the long term MAs (blue) is already aligned in a perfect order behind the trend indicated by the short term MAs (aqua)
There are a few of things you need to pay attention to when using the guppy:
1. Avoid trading against the 200 . (I don't like trading against the multi-day trend, either.)
2. Don't take shaky crosses. You want the candle to be moving above or below the greens with authority.
3. The best crosses occur at a sharp angle against the reds.
4. Do not take a cross if the reds are still pointing the other way. When the reds tighten and start to flip over, you're ok.
5. Sometimes it is better to wait for a pullback to confirm the validity of the move. When you get a candle closing at its high or low in the direction of the move, you can enter.