A short may be developing soon

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
170 3 1
I won't take it with a limit order. First I'll wait and see, if the down trend line is tested and rejected. Only then will I enter.
Well 1,30 didn't hold. So we got some more upward potential. I'm adding to my long position.
ForceFollower motleifaul
Bearing in mind my record of losses, I may be wrong again... But I just got short at 1.30491 anyway, with the SL at. 1.30716. Looking to take profit at 1.29621, where I expect to find support.
What a day! Down 60 Cent and back up. It is the bottom of the 23-24th April that formes the resistance now. It has been tested for a week now and the Euro makes a new attempt now. I hope it will go through this time(przepraszam). But who knows. Your trend channel suggests a correction down first.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out