UPDATE: EURUSD: Quick Trade Idea - Bullish Crab Completed

FX:EURUSD   Euro / U.S. Dollar
74 2 4
Targets 1 and Targets 2 both are hit. I've taken 70% of my LONGS off the table and waiting now to see what's what....will hold the other 30% at break-even to see if this pair will go further according to my analysis (see Related Ideas: "UPDATE #2: EURUSD             Bullish Crab Pattern - A Case To Go LONG")
SPECIAL Commodities $39.99/mo http://bit.ly/2AZWhx4
List of my ACTIVE Trades: http://bit.ly/2JkoaR3active
Sign up to mailing list: http://bit.ly/2iNieEY
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/efxselect
Twitter: @andrewefxselect
Website: efxselect.c
thanks man.. target hit.. green day...
Thanks. Hope it was as good for you as it was good for me! ;-P
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out