It appears we do have a breakout under 3585. I'm not in the mood to take more then i have risk so i'll wait for a confirmation. I think price will bounce back at 1.272 or 1.414 expansion, test the 3585 resistance and than fall down to the 1.618 level. I suggest to wait for this to happen. If it won't probably it means market wants to range a bit further and i'll post another idea about it.
FOR AGGRESSIVE: SHORT AT 1.3585 now and tp at 1.3563, 1.3551 with SL at 1.3597.