Stroggwars.
Short

EXPD high chance of floating supply to short

NASDAQ:EXPD   EXPEDITORS INTL WASH INC
13 0 0
5 months ago
This stock is very interesting.
As drawn on the chart the stock paid a visit back up to the high volume area which previously sold from big money.
The pull back was on very low volume . this means there is no more buying interest in this area or absorption for the trapped holders on the high volume area.
Notice at point A on the chart there was a big spike in volume which made a up rally outcome.But this very high spike in volume on point A also means that there is heavy supply floating in the stock .
now we got a low volume rally up means no more buying pressure and this will lead up to a nice short chance .

The Plan in case of getting nice open to enter.
Note : if the stock open gap down DO NOT ENTER and STAND ASIDE
If we we get a nice open price then:
Exit 50% of the position at PT1 and PT2 will be on trail stop. Do not trail the stop untill PT1 is hit

plan 2 : At PT1 exit 80% of the position and the remaining on a trail stop.

you could execute what ever plan you like from plan 1 or plan 2

5 months ago
Trade active: The short trade on EXPD now is active.
Trade entry price from today's open is 49.24
Stop loss 50.49
Profit target (1) 48.30

On PT1 execute one of these plans:
1> exit 50% of the position and the seconds half on a trailing stop
2> exit 80% of the position and the remaining 20% on a trail.

Note: This is a daily trade it might take some while to develop.
Note2 : at the end of the day cancel out the profit target order untill next open, the reason is, the market may gap open in your direction and this will give you better PT1 on the open price.
If the market opens around the previous day close then load in your PT1 order again and do so each time the market close.
5 months ago
Trade active: Profit target (1) hit today on EXPD

We start trailing the stop from today after the market close, I will update the stop
5 months ago
Trade active: CRUS short trade is still active.
no trailing stop until pT1 is hit.
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out