FSLR LONG position after pullback to $66-$67

43 10 2
This looks like a nice strong move recently. breaking the downtrend.

Lower volume today with a hanging man pattern. So, it could pullback.

I am planning to buy after a pullback at the green line $66.8! Another possible support line could be the blue 50 day sma . Also note the green line (20day sma ) is about to cross over the 50day sma which is considered bullish signal.

TARGET can be $74
Yeah if FSLR reached 60, that would be a good buy.
I think SCTY can go to $60. I am not sure if FSLR will fall that low, the lowest would be hopefully $64.

SCTY showing doji today, getting ready to pullback.
I4 jon.lee.317
it looks like FSLR will hit 60.
My position @ the 68.6 just got raped
jon.lee.317 jon.lee.317
Err I mean 66.8
I4 jon.lee.317
The overall markets are in a minor correction, especially the NASDAQ composite as it was fairly overextended. Once the nasdaq/SPY/ NYSE fall a bit more and consolidate this minor correction, there should be good entry points in a few of the solars and many other stocks. Right now Im looking at GWPH and TSEM as they're being hit pretty hard by this minor correction, especially GWPH. SCTY and FSLR after some consolidation should give some good buy points.
I agree. It appears solar stocks are heating up again with SPWR breaking its sideways movement and SCTY starting a potential uptrend as well. FSLR is the leading solar power company and would be the first solar stock I'd buy specifically based on there financial reports and chart. Im hoping to see other solars such as JKS and TSL start to turn up as well. I saw a comment by Tim West earlier that said Chinese solar companies will have 4 or more percent added to their cost of setting up solar pannels, so JKS, TSL, CSUN may not appear as strong as other solars if that decides to effect them. You should also take a look at SCTY though, waiting for a pullback on that stock would probably be as reliable as waiting for FSLR.
I agree with you on SCTY also. I been watching both FSLR and SCTY. Anyhow, for SCTY I am waiting for pullback for that too. Let me see what price i think it might pullback to.
jon.lee.317 jon.lee.317
maybe around $60 is a good price :)
jon.lee.317 jon.lee.317
$60 might be a bit of a stretch. $63 might also work
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out