Here are the things that I see:
- Two Structural Levels around 2.15 and 2.105.
- Price action currently at the 2.15 structural level.
- Minor structure at 2.17690: Matches with a 0.5 retracement of 2.15 structure and C leg.
- Pattern completing within the 2.105 structural level
- If price action breaks the 2.15 structure, then we could see continuation down to Completion.
- If price action bounces off of the 2.15 structure, then we could see a retest of structure at 2.17690 for which it will be a great selling opportunity with Targets set around 2.15 and completion.
- If price action breaks the structure at 2.17690 and the A point, then we could see a continued .
- If price action breaks the X leg, then we could be seeing a complete trend reversal.
Comments, suggestions, and different ideas are welcomed.
Either it will retrace, making a Lower High with a possible continuation to Bat Pattern completion... OR it will break through structure which will result in going a continuation of the Bullish trend without the Bat pattern completing