GBPCAD waiting on the finish of wave C to enter wave 5

FX:GBPCAD   British Pound / Canadian Dollar
167 5 13
Price is on a correction. Waiting on that correction to finish to go long.
Trade closed: target reached: Closing short and waiting to trigger long.
Trade active: Going long
Hey TAS. Sorry another question. Where there is a nice initial move do you tighten the stop at all?
TAS AngusStewart
Hey, ask anytime. Stop placement was a big struggle. I used to move it to breakeven and ended up realising that I got stopped manytimes even though I got the movement right. I now set the trade and leave it. I'm usually conservative on the TP, usually at 127% extension. I may move the stop to break even if I feel news will kick me out but usually I don't move it, I set it and forget it.
Hey TAS. what price / signal are you looking for to get long for wave 5? Thanks for sharing your charts.
TAS AngusStewart
I have my order at 1.8925 with stop at 1.8810. This is a large stop so manage your position. The trigger is high so that even if it's not triggered during my night, if it wants to continue down, has space to move at London open without trigger me in.
Thank you.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out