Notes and targets on chart;
1. Unless the price goes directly to point D, we can expect a small retracement testing previous structure, then, bulls can take, eventually, new control of the game.
IF so, and IF we get point D, Then, i will enter in a short position there;
2. Poin X hit one major resistance forged in previous years.(red line)
Between Sept05 and June06 acting as a support, and then after being broken
acting as a resistance between Sep07 and Oct08.
3. The final Point D of this actually enter in that price zone level...(IF reached)
4. After forging point A we begin to see an Higher High (point B), a Lower Low (point C) and a new Higher High at 2.04943 (current price);
5. Eventually price action can create a new Higher Low around 2.04000 (creating a good agressive Long entry with nice risk/reward - green arrows) before "rally" to point D;
6. OR we can see price action in a consolidation process, and slowly going to test resistance again but in this case, it can go test the "Major Trendline" (purple) before going up again.
5. The last but never forgotten, thanks "red43" that warned about this in "our" chat here in tradingview.
I wish you good trades;
Listen some music while trading it keeps you relaxed ;)