Based on the clones, if price were to hold here, we are going to see 1 of the two bounces highlighted. And obviously if there's a break below we will be in for some more downside in this pair. I took a small long position with a stop below the red line. IMO
I see the smaller up move as a more plausible idea. Time to sit back, and then wait and see how it develops.