- reversal candle after testing daily horizontal resistance of 129.1 and 20MA resistance
- The reversal candle also occurred as a fake breakout of a multiday inside candle formation
- Sell stop @ 126.949 (Trade triggered in the time of writing this)
- Set at low of the 7 October 2016 candle @ 125.0
- Set at 50% fib level of the reversal candle @ 128.1 (10 pips above 128.0 round number)
- R:R doesn't not seems awesome at 1:1.69 only, might go further south to test recent monthly low @ 120.0
- However doesn't set such huge TP as the weekly chart seems to be forming a pattern
- Price reversed and triggered my SL with 100pips losses.
- Maybe a higher SL at above the reversal candle high would have keep me in the market but seems like the pair is quite bullish in with the current bullish reversal candle
- Probably would reenter should if another bearish reversal candle formed at the horizontal 129.1 resistance.