Because of the stop size on this one, I will have to wait for price action tp push a bit lower than D completion to get involved : this might make me miss the trade if price reverse on a dime and pushes up, but it will give me a better risk to reward ratio if I get filled.
Now let's wait and see what will happen. Good luck in the market next week !
Plan your trades and trade your plan !
Not sure what you mean with "sell trend". Even if this pair has been strongly bearish on higher time frame (going sidesways though since the brexit vote), on the M60 timeframe, the pair is in a bullish trend and I just spotted a potential pattern that I trade.
But from there I have absolutely no clue what price is going to do. It might go down to complete the pattern that I spotted or it might just keep on going up and the pattern will never complete. My job as a trader is to be one step ahead of the market and identify potential opportunities so I will be ready to take the trade if my rules are met, or to skip the trade if my rules don't get met. As simple as that !