PooyaSalehipour
Short

GBPJPY Update2: 13 Feb 2015

FX:GBPJPY   British Pound/Japanese Yen
441 7 17
9 months ago
Dear Friend's
According to my last analysis about this pair
GBPJPY Over look

This pair look seems wanna move down for three reason.
1) we are exit over buy area
2) reaction on trend line and move down in bottom of this channel
3) It seems we wanna back to %50 fibo and i didn't see any support here.


Kind regards,
P.Salehipour

--------------------------------------------------------------------
My broker: https://www.exness.asia/a/sfdgqn68
Telegram: https://telegram.me/pooyasalehipour
Facebook: pouya.sal
9 months ago
Comment: Sell Signal: Sell Stop 163.300 SL: 164.800 TP: 157.500
9 months ago
Comment: failed scenario.

Related Ideas

siro
9 months ago
i think its too soon for this desicion,it all depends on the strenght of this currencies on monday,maybe you can go for short only for retrace not more,it just rises from the over sold area,on h4 timeframe,which has been showed on murrey math...and i advice do not trade against the trend,and notice the GBP strenght was 6.00 and JPY WAS; 2.80...before the closing of market
+1 Reply
PooyaSalehipour siro
9 months ago
Dear siro, thanks for the comment. in tradingview we have over thousand idea a week. So, it just an opinion. So, just we can wait to see what happen for this pair. i have been wait for this opportunity. So, if my idea is not true dont worry i have stoplose. i like to see your idea.
Reply
siro
9 months ago
i think its too soon for this desicion,it all depends on the strenght of this currencies on monday,maybe you can go for short only for retrace not more,it just rises from the over sold area,on h4 timeframe,which has been showed on murrey math...and i advice do not trade against the trend,and notice the GBP strenght was 6.00 and JPY WAS; 2.80...before the closing of market
+1 Reply
siro
9 months ago
I whish you the best,
+1 Reply
PooyaSalehipour siro
9 months ago
you too bro.
Reply
mskv21 PRO
9 months ago
I tend to agree with Pooya. Just have to wait for a confirmation of a break below 163.3. Patience (and I must say mine is still under training) is the key to a safest possible entry. Good luck to all in the coming week.
+1 Reply
PooyaSalehipour mskv21
9 months ago
Thanks for your kindly comment.
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out