FX:GBPNZD British Pound/New Zealand Dollar
Go short the GBPNZD if it trades at 2.0499 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 2.0735 and exit the position for a profit at 2.0295 or at your own discretion. (Signals are valid for 1 day only. Always invest wisely).
In this signal you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Learn the rules of a complete trading strategy/plan visit https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT and subscribe now.
Trade closed: target reached: Standard exit hit, waiting for market deciding price exit to be hit.
Comment: Hit market deciding price exit @ 1.9020 after gaining 1470 pips move.