FX:GBPNZD   British Pound/New Zealand Dollar
187 6 5
GBPNZD             continues to print new lower highs and higher highs without any signs of reversal. In fact uptrend could just accelerate from this point and hit our target in the next few weeks.
IvanLabrie PRO
2 years ago
Looks good!
Reply
HiTech PRO IvanLabrie
2 years ago
Thanks, all your recent ideas are very good also!
Reply
IvanLabrie PRO HiTech
2 years ago
I'm a 75% trend following guy, the other 25% is bottom/top picker.
Reply
IvanLabrie PRO IvanLabrie
2 years ago
(market conditions favor my approach atm, it comes and goes)
Reply
artboy616
2 years ago
nice.
Reply
FXKOPPA
2 years ago
Hello HiTech ,
Could you please same some latest views.
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki