How price plays out from 11600 is anyone's guess. If it acts as resistance, we could see a decline back to 11256 and maybe a break lower. If 11600 gives way and acts as support 1200 - 12052 is quite possible.
Note that there is a larger taking shape, and a break out will see perhaps the previous highs being tested.
Get clues from Dollar index (positive correlation) and of course EURUSD (-ve correlation)
I currently have a long position (entered at ~11475) and was trying to get thoughts on what to do with it... (Cash in the small profit now or hold the position for the bigger profit later this week?!)
My thoughts were very similar to yours, so for now I'm holding it...