2. DAX is now in (big W4) correction started from top 10048, now finishing B as irregular flat and because wave b was over 138.2% of wave a, wave c will be most probably failure and MUST NOT excced wave b - 9892.
3. final wave c of flat is 5-structure, now most probably in w4, but wave c could be finished as well - resolution at 9450, if DAX can break it, then there is room for terminal w5 up to 9467 (38.2% - ), 9640 (61.8%), 9711/9742 (138.2% of wave a of flat) or 9780 maximum (HI-HI TL), if not (w5 is finished), then watch 9075 as top of w1 for STOPSELL
4. target for C (which will be elongated) should be more than 161.8 of wave A from this current B (END OF FLAT), from 9780 the target is at 7926, SOME 1850 POINTS or 19% MINIMUM
5. (ew1-ew3) parallel gives floor at roughly 7600, W4 must not reach big W1 at 7441/7600, otherwise the count is invalidated
6. CHECK 9190, THEN EITHER 9450 UP OR 9075 DOWN
7. invalidation level of flat 9892
just couple days/weeks left