50 4 1
Following up with my HAL             daily chart from 21 days ago, my short was triggered at 56.90 solely based on anticipation that a challenge to underside of uptrend channel bottom would fail.
When OPEC decided not to cut production, (i suspect they at looking at technical chart), price of HAL             plunge straight down.
I took 90% of my profit at 41.99 leaving just 10% to see if i can get any lower.
I did similar, big play large profit, and I took small call option position to retest to 47. But not sure with politics involved if we see the bottom at 60, or even 50 before the big bounce. Maybe middle east oil with larger cash reserves wants to put competition that has borrowed greatly for this boom, debt burdened, out of business. Chart says we bounce here, but don't know, watching. nice play for sure.
claydoctor PRO claydoctor
also some big players already going long with big oil drillers at these levels. we will see.
jangseohee claydoctor
that was a good one due to large gap, but only for really short swing trading.
claydoctor PRO jangseohee
so bottom line, what do you think bottom is?
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out