Here are the ONE DOZEN negatives in-Home Depot, and why I feel this stock is a sell:
1. Sell in effect (red on chart).
2. jaws opened in tandem with sell . feeding in down-trend.
3. (under chart) is below the 38.2 shaded area. This indicates a strong trend coming that (in this case) is down.
4. Phase energy (lower top indicator) is heading LOWER. The action is below the zero line.
5. Momentum (middle top indicator) is the 5/34 measure, and this is a cross and is heading lower. Histogram within is also heading lower.
6. Prices are trading below the .
8. Prices are trading below the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the . This is a sell signal.
9. Prices are trading below the thick red conversion line. This is a sell signal.
9. The red conversion line direction is heading lower. This is a sell signal.
10. The Ki jun-Sen baseline of the direction is heading lower. This is a sell signal.
11. The CHOP ZONE indicator (under chart) is red, indicating a down trend.
12. RSI/ (top) is heading lower after a cross.
In my opinion-HD is heading LOWER. I have given you a dozen negative signs as my objective evidence.
Good luck to you in all your trades. Don.