AlexandreFF

I see both sides for now waiting for signal.

BATS:MSFT   MICROSOFT CORP
243 0 1
I would wait to see if this breaks the resistance of the gan and see if the MACD is still bulish to confirm a long position, as so i am neutral for now, l, i suggest looking to EMA if gets bullish too. If the next volume tick isn't bigger than the last one. I suggest there's a slow of the momentum
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Priority Support Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out