in the Ichi.Cloud confirmed by the recent breakout. How long will it continue, though? Posting higher highs alongside the , but it's way overbought at the moment. Wants to get in so bad, but my gut is telling me to wait until Monday. I hope I'm right about waiting; my wallet could use the money! Maybe a short play on this will prove to be lucrative... Anyone else playing $NBG? What are your thoughts on making a move?
Woo-hoo! Two closes above the ceiling; good things coming. However, we do have an Evening Doji Star forming, 2/3's of the way complete with confirmation coming on Monday, which is expected after a nice rally like this. We should now be seeing support from 1.73 - 1.84 from the Rising Window/gap up. I believe our new target is going to be between 2.74 - 3.09