florez.esteban

wide Condor to sell volatility before ER

NASDAQ:NFLX   NETFLIX INC
13 0 2
credit put spread at 94 and 91 and credit call spread at 129 and 131. Total credit 80, total risk 245. Delta of 15%, so odds are 85%.
snapshot
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out