the_get_man
Long

For Risk Tolerant Investors

NASDAQ:NVAX   NOVAVAX INC
41 1 1
6 months ago
NVAX             got Fast-tracked for its RSV vaccine. Currently theres no approved vaccine. NVAX             has been an a bullish run ever since and I was unable to catch it at $4.50. I hope that the stock will retrace to .5 FIB and find support at the 100 Simple Moving Average before the start of the the 3rd quarter.

If it does I will be looking to buy NVAX             at this level because some time in the 3rd quarter is when NVAX             will announce its RSV prevention vaccine Phase 3 results. This announcement could soar the stock to 17 by middle of 2017 and it will definetly send it past its all time highs of $15; it could also send the stock tumbling if it fails,.

As a result, if NVAX             can get to the lowers levels, I will do the math to see if Call Options would be less risky than actually owing the stock because if the news comes back negative I believe NVAX             will tank to below $1.50. This gap depending on the amount of shares may be more risk than the money put down on some Jan17 Out-of-the-Money Calls that go to zero.

Some NVAX             Jan17 10 Calls will probably be selling for .35 to .55 if the pullback occurs and if the news was bullish those contract prices would quadruple instantly. You could then sell them or own the stock . I would probably own the stock and sell out-of-the-money calls for the rest of my life to pay my rent as NVAX             finds support at $15....LOL
4 months ago
Trade active: I have been saving and putting away money from a second job while waiting for the pullback mentioned above for almost a month but this market is serious and this stock is not going below $7 until this RSV announcement comes some time this quarter. The money that I will be risking on this trade is money I have saved just for this play.

If it doesn't work I will be upset but the loss will not affect my portfolio since this money is funded thru means set aside just for this trade (second job as a waiter).

I have determined that I would lose less money using options so I have purchased the Jan17 10 Call options.

The trade is in and now ts just time to wait and see.....
the_get_man PRO
4 months ago
I have been saving and putting away money from a second job while waiting for the pullback mentioned above for almost a month but this market is serious and this stock is not going below $7 until this RSV announcement comes some time this quarter. The money that I will be risking on this trade is money I have saved just for this play.

If it doesn't work I will be upset but the loss will not affect my portfolio since this money is funded thru means set aside just for this trade (second job as a waiter).

I have determined that I would lose less money using options so I have purchased the Jan17 10 Call options.

The trade is in and now ts just time to wait and see.....
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out