hongzx123
Short

NZDUSD short - 21 October 2016

FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar
44 0 4
4 months ago
Background:
- Key reversal off daily resistance and 50MA resistance

Entry:
- Sell stop @ 0.7172 (Was triggered in the time of writing this)

SL:
- Set at 50% of reversal candle @ 0.723

TP
- Set near recent daily low of 0.704

Alert:
- only 1 reversal candle of the area
4 months ago
Comment: Update 23 October 2016:
- Friday trading week end candle close lower the 20 Oct signal reversal candle
- To hold on to the trade
4 months ago
Trade active: Update 25 October 2016:
- Yesterday session close a bearish candle which close lower than previous day low
- No adjustment is to be made, hold on to the current trade, hopefully will hit my TP within this week. :)
4 months ago
Trade active: Update - 26 October 2016:
- Yesterday session close a bullish reversal candle
- To keep holding on to this trade due to:
1) Moving averages still in bearish harmony (10/20/50)
2) Price yet to have higher high than 25 October bearish candle
3) Price yet to close above 20 MA
4 months ago
Trade active: Update - 27 October 2016:
- Yesterday session closed a bearish reversal candle
- Seems like seller is in control by refusing a new high close
- Nothing changes, keep holding on to the trade
3 months ago
Comment: Update 28 October 2016
- Price continue to go down, near invalidating the 25 October 2016 bullish candle
- Currently price is 50% towards my TP
- Seems like this trade will carry on to next trading week, more carry interest to pay :(
- To hold on to the trade
3 months ago
Trade active: Update 29 October 2016:
- Aiks!!! Price pull back to nearly my entry point and formed a inside candle formation within 28 October 2016 bearish candle
- Nothing can be done now until market open next week
- Lets react only after next Monday session close
3 months ago
Trade closed manually: Update - 1 November 2016:
- Yesterday session closed a inside candle doji
- Technically, price is in a neutral with multiple bear and bull wins over the pass session on top of yesterday doji
- Fundamentally, perhaps the soon to be released AUD rate statement has complicate the price, thus the undecided price as mentioned in point 2
- Therefore, to avoid further risk and keep to my profit, heavy heartedly, i have closed the trade with 18pips gain @ 0.715

^ To update again tomorrow to see how the trade plays out after the rate release
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out