FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar / U.S. Dollar
218 10 8
Another rally is possible. Support is active and the trend largely intact. have your SL below 0.842.
good call there.
ForceFollower Ozayevable
Thanks. I just should have set a more ambitious target.
I still think DOWNTREND is inevitable. RNBZ may cause high volality maybe last break up before going downtrend for some weeks to come...
Thanks for your comment. Actually we're about to find out very soon. I hope you're not my Cassandra! :-) Anyway, my stops are in place - if my broker's spreads go wild and stop me out, I will wait and see. When the dust settles down, I will assess the situation once again and see what I should do.
delete ForceFollower
Good Luck.. I rather decided to see what happens.. but surely placed sell stop Since I wouldn't risk bounce from top that may never be seen for weeks..
How are you doing after the news announcement? Are you in with your short and where is your SL?
delete ForceFollower
Opened short with 0.85.050 on top.. lets see SL 0.85850
Only now? So you should be good. Your SL is higher than my TP, which is at .85355.
delete ForceFollower
well I opened before.. but closed to see before announcement.. Downtrend is still my scenario.. just being cautious.. Glad you made profits :)
Thanks. I've already taken my profit on my NZDCAD (maybe too soon?), still running NZDUSD.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out