FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar
113 2 5
previous order cancelled, entry moved from 375 down to 0.688, manage risk
Comment: could push lower to 0.684, watch for ISM and ADP today with more US news later in the week be careful
Comment: pushing to 0.684 as we said, watching for nfp results not much has been risked for now, we'll wait for the result before making any new trades, for now we'll leave our long/shorts in place
Comment: still holding long/short positions for the time being, if price continues below 0.68 i'll let go of longs, above this level we are still in favour of our long positions, watch out for economic releases

Related Ideas

United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
España
France
Việt Nam
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Support Priority Support Report Issue Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out