I believe that resistance will hold and that there will be a move back down to 67 cents and some change.
NZD could be affected by the US Dollar fulfilling its cycle and hitting its natural targets according to my B-HAPy pattern:
There could be more room upward beyond my targets. Given that people are flocking to the USA (Yeah!) for safety (into US bonds and treasuries), I think that, next week, if the sentiment continues, then the dollar and gold will keep on rising.
Waiting on the NZD index to give a clearer sign.