Look at your stock/ asset portfolio and determine if any of your holdings suffered severe technical damage.
I am long-OCLR. During the selloff I added to my position.
From a technical standpoint, Here are the positives:
1. Currently multiple buy Fractals (highlighted in green box).
2. The lower indicator under the chart is CHOP; readings below the shaded area (38.2) indicate a strong trend.
The green shaded area below CHOP is the CHOP ZONE. This has been strong (up) since early July.
3. The top lower indicator is phase energy, and this is positive. Very strong.
4. The is feeding in the uptrend.
5. / (top indicator) is strong.
6. Prices are trading above the .
7. Prices are trading above the thick red conversion line.
8. Prices are trading above the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the and this has been HEADING HIGHER.
9. The 5/34 (top middle) is strong.
10. The is rising.
11. The moving average is rising.
In my opinion, OCLR-is in a solid uptrend. Very strong. I would hesitate to throw the baby out with the bath water....
(a.k.a. sell everything just because the broad market declined).
Good luck to you. Don.