Double Up? M&A Deal Value of $12.44

34 0 3
Entered @ $12.24/s.

The deal has been struck at close. If price continues to drop long term holders are better off, since they will end up getting more $MITL. Exiting this position will be tricky on Monday. Two options exists, hold for retrace, which is likely to return to $12.20, maybe better; or sell at loss at $11.85 limit.

Pre-Market price action will determine whether or not to double up and hold out until the deal completes.
Comment: Ugh, bad forecasting. This is turning into an investment, looking for an exit plan tomorrow. Staircasing downwards now.
Comment: Exited @ $12.27/s

It took exactly 41x, 1 hour bars to reach break-even. I held on for 1 week since the news were good and the earnings matched expectations. However, the stock price did not. Thus it gave me no reason to dump early since it is a sound company with decent fundamentals. Thus even though it had dropped to $11.80, past my stop loss, I had confidence it would retrace. It re-gained traction today, 04/21/16 at around 3 PM. I missed the sell off at $12.30+ @ 3:50 PM when it had spiked.

I will post a follow up chart for the next 41 bars, it appears that a pattern is emerging. I would expect the outlook to be bullish, but I would not bet money on it this time.
Trade closed manually:
Comment: This chart above, links to a follow-up post.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out