- Picked this up from the weekly scan ended the week with a NR3 and NR7 combo.
- The weekly bar also ended with a hammer-like shape with a slight upper shadow.
- The Fib on the Weekly shows the next at ~$30
- Break-out Signal on -2w bar
- Prices closed just above fast on the weekly, with the slow hovering around $29 (a bit lower than I would have hoped.)
- Overall in 2016 has been higher than Q4-15, while prices appear to establishing a 'base' between $23 and $26 during 16'
- on the with a NR7 + hammer-like bar on the last day, with support from the rising that has just crossed-over late last week
- had been contracting throughout the week, until Friday
- However, the Daily NR3+7 combo painted earlier this week did NOT immediately yielded anything!
- Long entry above the pole with Target set just under $30
Trade active: Entered Long today.
Trade active: Moved Stop to BE.
Trade active: Moved Stop to 5ema.
Trade active: Moved Stop to today's Low; Ready to exit.
Trade closed: stop reached: Closed trade today; Stopped today; +2R