What you need to know about QRVO

30 0 0
Nobody has faith in QRVO             any longer. It does indeed have a bullish chart setup, why? Because after its nasty hit, people were covering their shorts and that bullish volume was indeed a misconception. People covering not buying. LOOK at the institution ownership. 93%!!!!! and you may ask about the other 7%? Well... it is all out in the market, being shorted!! 127 million shares in the market, with 127 million shares short float... If that isn't a sign of little faith, i don't know what is.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out