YaKa
Short

SP500 - the big short here i think

FX:SPX500   S&P 500 Index
199 2 7
.. no comment - just short here.
Hello sir,

Haven't seen you around for a long time. Thanks for posting your view on the markets!
Reply
Hi Yaka,
For me I see it as 50/50. Price is unlilely to stay at current levels.
So it either has to decide whether to head higher or dona resistance bounce...

Well considering the atring NFP last Friday maybe 60% chance go up, 40% chance go down...
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out