- Large Rally have have a tendency to last 5 Years. Note: that sometimes they have lasted 8/9 years in the past.
- A topping process has the tendency to last 5 Months and mark 3 little tops at different altitudes depending on the regime.
- A good rally tend to climb 200/250%.
- Once the rally has been above 5y/200% and the spot goes below the 200d for many weeks in a row, the rally may be over (here 200d is at 1970).
- In the current stance, there is a lot of energy but little space available vertically - Watch out.
- The next few weeks are Very Pivotal - Fact.
I count from when the first week where the tma turns grey to the actual high before price returns back to the bottom extreme band.
My conclusion from looking left of the chart, price is over extended and could make a high in a time frame of 8- 20 weeks before price returns back to the bottom extreme band if not pierce it. My thought, using extreme tma bands on a weekly chart, if price has done this 9 times in the past it could do it again. Price targets, T1 2068, T2 2090, T3 2115 Price at 2115 at the upper weekly trendline would get me short, with a target of 2022.
How did you come with an 1880 target?