The background for the reasoning here is this:
1) Technically the market could be until 2017/2018.
2) If so the market would be due for a decent correction of 30%.
3) Maybe the liquidity flood has shifted the price structure durably up and equities will never follow the commodity pattern.
- I have difficulties reconciling the inflationary/deflationary reasoning and the impact they have on different assets.
- The market is currently dislocated. It will be put in sync at some point but I am not sure which side will rejoin the other.
The take away is that although there may be large corrections, SP500 may never reach below 1750 again.