FX:SPX500 S&P 500 index of US listed shares
- Overall SP500 did not move since November 2014. I think it is maintained here thx to bullishness in Europe/Japan.
- Swings tend to last 6 months and climb 16.5% (we had 6 of these in the last 3 years).
- This is exactly what we have since oct14
- When it was stronger, it managed to climb more within the first 6 months.
- When it lasted longer, it did not climb more than 16%.
- DAX did a new top (excess?) while SP500 is still contained (divergence?)…
- Absurd Reasoning: climbing to 2150 would be too perfect – so it will probably not happen.
The conclusion did not change: SHORT. As time passes the likelihood of an imminent move down increases.
Risk Reward: +3% / -10%
The SP500 did a good run in 2014 and now correction sideways done. The SP500 will learn to run in bubble mode from Europe. I think the US investors will take profits in Europe and buy SP500 for the final run up in bubble mode. Watch EURUSD closely for signs of reversal. IT will go further 2335 in my chart.