FX:SPX500 S&P 500 index of US listed shares
Go long the SPX500 if it trades at 2170.6 or higher. If triggered, place your stop at 2143.6 and exit the position for a profit at 2186.8 or at your own discretion. (Always invest wisely).
In this idea you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for large moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Order cancelled: Confirmation rule was not met.
Only $25! Learn a complete trading strategy @ https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT