- As long as closes occur above 1966, the bull structure is intact.
- The next 4% upward are challenging but after it could follow the path described in the chart.
- 2160 could be last top in Oct15.
- Conversely on closes below 1966 > watch out.
- In this projection, the year end close would occur at 2070 – A flat year reflecting balanced pressures this year.
- Strong assumption: The black bold line shall not be breached going forward.
Another count would have SC3 ending at year 2007 highs and SC$ was at 2009 lows? The rally off 2009 lows is C1 of SC5 which could have ended or one more wave up? All possabilities and will kee an open mind. I agree your count has a higher possibility than the counts I have. TY for the reply!
BUT, in weekly:
- slow cci is against you, now at zero
- ema13/ema34 cross occured
- AO dived below zero after clear dvg
this technical picture indicated cliff in 2000, 2007 ,see horizontal lines
so levels at weekly ema34 touch around 2050 most probable - derived from 2001/2008