1. Falling below 50
2. has been too week at these prices to move the Point of Control.
3. Sellers outnumber buyers in this low
4. floating down and now crossing 0
1. A/D still strong (could be top?)
2. Above 200
What to look for:
- If SPY can break above it's 50 , that's
- CMF below 0 is , above 0 is .
- The blue CMF (20 day) provides a good early warning of things to come but is sensitive to strong moves. If the blue hovers around 0, it means the bears have failed to make a significant push. But if it turns further negative, it's a signal for a short.
- The yellow CMD (60 day) provides a good sense of overall trend. If this falls below 0 it signals the start of a major downtrend.