Don't see strong support for $SPY until 198

25 1 0
tl; dr             I am short this week and next week. Expect support at 198.

4-5 large volume selling days in the last 8 days.
The last 2 days were very bearish candles with closes near the lows.
Broke though the 208 support on Friday without much resistance. It will be interesting to see if it is still considered for resistance in the future.
Has broken 10,20,50 dma without a sweat. 100 dma is next, but based on the previous lows, I am not surprised if it doesn't hold.
There I don't see any support until previous lows of 198.

I will hold off entering any long positions until 198, or get a up day on large volume .
I wondering if I should short $SPY if there is a rally in the next few days.

Who knew good news can be so bad?
Market is down on fear that Fed will raise rates because of strong numbers.
Strength of the dollar is also going up.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out