Will be selling as soon as price targets green traingle. If price does break above first heavy resistance red line, I'll wait for quick retest and most likely roll-over calls into deeper out-the-money CALLs for Dec . 22 expiration (maybe 147 to 150's).
Also Eur/Usd might trigger a short squeeze which would push SPY higher. The two pairs have had a high correlation. http://fxtrade.oanda.com/analysis/open-position-ratios
Can't win everytime. At 10:50 143.50's priced as low as .03 -- .04 and 144's .01. Price is back up to where I made the original purchase. So subquently I missed this nice run. Still holding and if I do not see early bullish action tomorrow, I will take a small loss and try again for weekly options expiring next week.