- Top of the TL is ~209.12, but appears to have formed a triangle. (Open gap at 61.8 or 195 area)
- Declining w/ sell > buy .
- declining - lower highs and lows
- hist (-) , but looks like rounding bottom (temporarily?)
- Slow STO appears to be putting in a lower high
- CMF indicates money flowing out from US equities
- Bollingers are the narrowest since 2006, which indicates a sharp move coming either way
Global economies are slowing causing rate cuts and easing, but doesn't appear to be effective. 1,2,3 are gone w/ 4 on the horizon? IMO , announcement of 4 would trigger selling as it points to extreme weakness and inability to raise rates. Saw heavy institutional trades on Friday in the 207-207.51 area. above, below.