Let's review Don's TRADE-MAP approach:
TRADE = 1. T : Time and space (Fractals); 2. R : Repeating Cycles; 3. A : Advancing Trend; 4. D : Declining Trend; 5. E : Energy in Phase Forces.
.....MAP = 6. M : Momentum and Velocity; 7. A : Analysis of Structure; 8. P : Price Performance.
When I mention "Don's Top Ten Technicals", I use the elements of the "TRADE-MAP" approach:
1. The is beginning to rise as well as the 89 day moving average . 2. Prices have risen above the cloud. 3. Prices are trading above the thick red Conversion line.
4. The thick red conversion line is also rising. 5. The thick black line is the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the , which is rising and above the cloud. 6. The indicator on the top of the page is / , and this is strong. 7. The top middle indicator is and it is EXCEPTIONALLY strong (green over red). 8. The Top (bar-type) indicator measures the "phase energy" of the stock , and this is STRONG. 9. The green arrows are up (not shown). 10. Look to the far right on the chart, at about $12. You will note a yellowish line on top (lips), with black dots below (teeth), and a blue line (jaw) below the black dots. Now, all three are rising, correct? This is where I ask you to use your imagination and envision these three items as the "separated jaws of a feeding alligator". This is a positive indication because the is FEEDING in the uptrend.
My advice for-SWC is to go long.
I would like to close with three quotes from Woody Allen:
1. “It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
2. “I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.”
3. “Eighty percent of success is showing up.”
I hope this has been entertaining and informative. I hope all of your trades go well. Don.