1. Will sell Tesla around 200 with stop 218. I will do it ONLY, if we have end of April and SPX 500 makes new highs (possible around 2140-2170).
2. Will close my shorts around 137.5 (expecting 161.8% extension of a move).
3. Will reshort once wave (4) retraces 38.2% of wave (3).
4. Will close my 2nd short trade by 120 and will go long with stop by 110.
5. Will close my first long position on Tesla by 560-570 (expecting at least 161.8% extension of ((1))).
INVALIDATION: Move in Tesla above 225.
10th April 2015: entry short Tesla at 211.16, stop 215
Fundamentals: I would not be surprised if the sales of tesla would not be so great because of recent low gasoline prices...
Further do not forget there is still this unfilled gap around 130.
As I wrote, before I short Tesla, I will look where is the stock market general and if we are towards the end of may 2015
I think the current support level will hold, with a move up to 200, where a descending triangle pattern will complete in April. There will be a move up in the week or two before Q1 results, where the upper barrier of the triangle will be broken on rumours of good delivery numbers. Good Q1 results will be released and the price will move higher to around 225 to 230. The Model X will be unveiled a month or so later and the price will move to new highs very quickly.