ok, decision time. Do we sell here or wait a little longer to get close to the announcement date. We could potentially make it to the edge of the dome 255 or 265. There are buy signals on the weekly and monthly. Relative to Oil there still a lot of room to run up. It could even make it all the way to some of analyst estimates if they make there sells numbers. I need to investigate sales and update.
There will not be a real earning miss as the number of vehicles sold is already out. It is all about guidance. The new spin is partnership in China. It is so hard to say what Elon will come up with for the earnings call. no matter what, I think it is due for a little bounce here before the big plunge.