URI close to breaking out

37 1
URI has been consolidating in a flat base for a little over a month. It attempted to breakout on 3/1 but that breakout failed.

More importantly, however, and what I like most about this base, is that it shook out below the low of the gap up after earnings , found support at the 50dma, and held the pre-gap high (thus not closing the gap). This makes for a fantastic level to play against. Traders who bought off the 50dma will want to see that daily/weekly low of 119.11 hold.

If URI attempts to breakout again, the best place to put a stop in my opinion is still 119.11. However, that's about 10% below the 131.19 pivot which is a stretch for most (myself included). If I'm looking at trading URI longer-term, maybe I let my 7-8% max sell rule slide, place my stop below 119, have the 10% difference between my entry/exit points, and adjust my position size accordingly. However, from an intermediate-term perspective I'd either want to buy closer to the 50dma should URI test it again OR wait until a shorter term layer of support is developed.
Good Hidden Divergence. Just waiting for a green candle and it will look like a great buy.
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing TradingView Coins My Support Tickets Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out