FX:US30   Index of top 30 shares on Wall Street
32 0 0
Price rejected the DTL for a third time, now anticipating price to reach the 17166 zone.

If it holds I believe there may be a possible retest of the TL or at very least price will reach 17600, before falling further.

If 17166 doesn't hold I expect to head for the weekly TL which as proven to act as strong support in the past, if price makes it here it'll be interesting to see how price reacts.

Possible fed rate hike pending this week, hence i'm out of indices; there could be very erratic behavior pending.

Happy Trading,
Chartster
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Priority Support Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out