Breakout Formed on USD/CAD

FX:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar / Canadian Dollar
I've been waiting for this breakout to happen since yesterday. Taking the breakout down to just above the 1.29933 price. If he second breakout occurs, I'll remain short... Otherwise, I'll hit the long for the swing back up to previous support/resistance line (1.31397).
I agree .. lets wait and see
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out