TimStuyts
Short

USDCAD short activated

FX:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar/Canadian Dollar
477 5 10
We had to be patience with this pair but we finally see the start of a correction. Now I will wait for a consolidation and continuation lower for the next opportunity to add to my short. Have a look at my previous posts for context. It was extending higher and there was no entry for me until today. However the approach in terms of where to sell is still the same.

USDCAD, no break yet but plan still intact


USDCAD extending but the short will follow soon


USDCAD reached projected possible top!


http://www.timstuyts.com

facebook/timstuyts/
What a SHORT!
Do you think we need to sell now or waiting for a long and after that?
Reply
I'm already short from 1.45 and wait for a consolidation. Once that has settled I will focus on the next break lower to add. Have a look at the chart where I wrote 'sell the break'. That's what I'm looking for.
Hope this helps. I will update once we see the next consolidation.
Reply
on the 4h chart I can see support around 1.4185 level, also possible reversal to go long at 1.4146 which meets the 0.61 fib level
Reply
TimStuyts BucksFX
Yes you might be right. Below you see my short term scenario of what I like to see. Remember it is only a scenario but I like to see a consolidation and then sell the continuation lower. Have to wait for confirmation.

snapshot
Reply
BucksFX PRO TimStuyts
Yeah I understand
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out