MA: 20 over 200, If 50 crosses 200 we could see future buying opportunities to the Upside
- since 2014 to Present
-Jan 2016, Price tried to break and resistance, Could Not form Higher Highs so Broke down into
Fib: Price around 0.236 Region
- Many Retests on Daily 200, Failure to close above
M Supp 1,26561 (Formed before )
-Trend Line Support Cannot be broken Also after Previous Tests
Duration: Long Term
Decision: I will LONG this Pair,
HOWEVER, Because we are at Strong Price Action I will Put a SHORT Position Too!
LONG: If Next Daily Candle Is , Breaks 200 , Breaks( W Res 1.30967) And (M Res 1.31421), I will take a Long Position to the Top of Monthly Resistance (See Monthly)
SHORT: If the 2 Previous Rejections on 200 Cause Next daily candle to become . I will wait for (W Supp 1.27492) & And (M Supp 1.26561) To be broken and Retested. Also channel Support will Break at this stage Meaning I will Take a Short Position to Next level Support
Thank you for viewing my idea. If you decide to take this trade,please leave a comment and a thumbs up. I will be happy to stay in touch to see how the setup is planning out.
Your also welcome to post your analysis below.
Remember to always trade your strategy